We are looking for talented bloggers to participate in a program to raise awareness for easy potato dishes on behalf of Side Delights. The requirements for the program are partially listed below and fully detailed in the program contract.
This program will highlight your favorite recipe from the Side Delights recipe index and encourage readers to visit the site and try a Side Delight recipe and will include a giveaway component. Photography is required for this program. No full recipes are required for this program, though making a recipe from the Side Delight recipe index will be required.
- the participating blogger who has the winning entrant for the giveaway will win an expenses-paid trip to visit the Side Delights farm in their state for a special farm tour and Side Delights lunch experience. Travel and accommodations will be arranged directly by Side Delights. This trip will take place in late September or early October 2018 (exact date is somewhat flexible). Please make sure you are available and willing to visit the Side Delights farm (should you win) as a deliverable of the program.
Blog Post Opportunity
This program contains the following elements:
- themed post featuring a Side Delights recipe
- brand messaging
- social media sharing
For more information on the deliverables please review the contract for this program.
Draft Due Date: August 2018 (Date TBD)
Publish dates: August 2018 (Date TBD)
Deadline to apply: May 22 (or until we reach 20 qualified applicants).
Please note: Before you apply, you must thoroughly read and be willing to sign “Your New Favorite Recipe with Side Delights” Program Contract if you are selected. The application form can also be found here.
Requirements and Guidelines
Qualified candidates will meet the following criteria:
- 50,000+ UPV;
- busy mom or international food focused;
- live in one of these states: Washington, Oregon, Idaho, North Dakota, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maine, Minnesota, Florida;
- must be willing to sign “Your New Favorite Recipe with Side Delights” Program Contract upon acceptance into the program.
Please refer to the “Your New Favorite Recipe with Side Delights” Program Contract for further details on requirements, deliverables, timelines and additional program information.