We are looking for talented bloggers to participate in a messaging program to raise awareness for ProHydrolase, an ingredient in protein powders that helps the body utilize protein better. The requirements for the program are partially listed below and fully detailed in the program contract. Please read the contract in its entirety before applying*.
Special notes for this program:
- messaging post highlighting finding product in stores (online or brick and mortar) and experience using product;
- minimum of one image featuring the product being used or you exercising (see contract for specifics);
- buy and use product for 10 days ($25 stipend for product in form of reimbursement);
- $25 stipend to purchase product.
This program requires the following elements:
- themed blog post featuring experience using protein powder with ProHydrolase
- brand messaging
- social media sharing
For more information on the deliverables please review the contract for this program.
Draft Due Date: July 8, 2019
Publish Date: July 25, 2019
Compensation: $425 (plus $25 stipend)
Deadline to apply: June 4 (or until we reach 10 qualified applicants, whichever comes sooner).
Please note: Before you apply, you must thoroughly read and be willing to sign Program Contract if you are selected.
Requirements and Guidelines
Qualified candidates will meet the following criteria:
- 20,000+ PV (icluding social media platforms);
- (one of the following) exercise enthusiasts, health/fitness-minded;
- must sign “Power Your Day with Protein” Program Contract upon acceptance into the program.
The application form can be found here.
Please refer to the “Power Your Day with Protein” Program Contract for further details on requirements, deliverables, timelines and additional program information.
*Please note we are requiring business insurance for our programs moving forward but are offering a grace period. If you do not have insurance please reach out to us for more information.