Join us for an exclusive and unique opportunity to work with the International Association of Culinary Professionals as we take a team of our talented bloggers to the IACP Annual Conference in Los Angeles, April 1-3, 2016. This annual conference is a fabulous place to grow your business, hone your skills and network with movers and shakers in the culinary industry.
To participate in this exclusive opportunity, you must be ready and willing to invest in yourself and your business, to partner with Kitchen PLAY and to commit to following through for your fellow #TeamIACP members.
There will be significant investment required to participate: hotel, travel, meals and additional expenses will be the responsibility of #TeamIACP members. Kitchen PLAY will coordinate a free registration to the IACP Conference ($799 value). While the lasting benefits and connections you’ll make heavily outweigh the financial investment, please consider that carefully before applying, as we will only accept applicants who demonstrate full commitment to this program. Application deadline is March 11 and all team members will be chosen and notified by March 18.
Qualified candidates will meet the following criteria:
- average of 30,000 PVs, monthly
- 8-10,000 followers across social platforms (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
This assignment will require (this is a partial list):
- 1 blog post devoted to promoting IACP, published on team member’s site
- ample social media coverage of the event, including sponsor sessions, educational sessions and member interaction (FB, Twitter, IG)
- networking in person with IACP members on topics such as: effective social media, best practices when working with bloggers, etc.
Ready to apply? Please thoroughly read and complete our application below.