Do you love matching puzzle pieces together to bring the entire picture into clear view? Is a smoothly running engine music to your ears?
Kitchen PLAY is seeking a dynamic freelancer to join our team in the role of Project Coordinator. Specifically, our Project Coordinator is responsible for overseeing individual influencer marketing campaigns in support of brand and agency clients. This means coordinating diverse personalities, creating sequential processes for moving each participant through the program in an orderly manner and capturing the results in reporting designed to illustrate each component of the process (past, present and future).
We expect our Project Coordinators to be proactive in establishing positive relationships with our influencer community through every touch point, in developing repeatable, scalable processes and in achieving superior results.
Ideal candidates include talented professionals who love systems, order and delivering outstanding results. Our ideal candidate will excel in designing and following systems that deliver consistent results, while building on insights from one campaign to the next and never losing sight of the human element in all of our work. This is a very flexible, rewarding position for the right person.
This is the role for you if you:
- love setting up clear, achievable steps to get to your desired goal;
- regularly measure your progress, using data to build out models and case studies of your success;
- enjoy working independently and designing your optimal workflow based on established timelines and deadlines;
- value positive relationships and community building in your work;
- welcome the opportunity to collaborate with a fun, supportive team and support women-owned businesses.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Curating, vetting and on boarding influencers for each campaign
- Coordinating influencers as they complete specific objectives, deliverables and follow program guidelines
- Communicating with influencers to keep them on task and hitting deadlines
- Collaborating with Kitchen PLAY team members to update, problem-solve and troubleshoot as needed
- Excellent, timely and error-free communication with internal team members, clients and influencers;
- Ability to understand complex tasks and projects, achieving outstanding results through streamlined, repeatable processes;
- Providing wrap up reporting in clear and understandable layout, including personal insights and recommendations that spring from managing each campaign
- Graphic design
- Creating campaign assets and timelines
- Quality control
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Excellent, prompt and clear communication style
- Attention to detail, specifically to ensure that influencers and programs hit objectives
- Excellent grammar, punctuation, etc.
- Design and layout skills
- Excels at research
- Knowledge of digital space: blogging, social media, influencers, etc.
- Community building background
- Ability to see the big picture and arrange tasks, responsibilities and steps in a logical order to ensure successful outcome.
Programs Needed for job:
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint (Mac equivalent: Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
- Adobe Free Account (turns documents into PDF) (alternately, Mac has this built-in)
- Google Drive
- Canva knowledge a plus
This is a contractor position and pays $17.50/hour to begin, during an initial 3-month training phase. The initial hourly rate is in place while the Project Coordinator is being trained in the Kitchen PLAY system. Hourly rate will increase incrementally from there, provided candidate is a good fit to continue in the role and with the team. Kitchen PLAY will provide benchmarks for increases in hourly rate, so that any Kitchen PLAY team member can understand the steps needed to advance within the organization.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com