We are looking for talented bloggers to participate in a messaging program to raise awareness for the United Soybean Board. This program will help promote the sourcing and heart health benefits of soybean oil. The requirements for the program are partially listed below and fully detailed in the program contract. Please read the contract in its entirety before applying*.
This program requires the following elements:
- messaging post will be educational in nature, with several messaging options to choose from, including soybean oil sourcing, sustainability, and heart health
- brand messaging
- photography – may create original photography or use images from a gallery provided by the client with credit
- 45-minute zoom call Q&A with client
- social media sharing
For more information on the deliverables please review the contract for this program.
Draft Due Date: February 12, 2020
Publish Date: March-May 2020
Deadline to apply: January 11, 2020
Please note: Before you apply, you must thoroughly read and be willing to sign Program Contract if you are selected.
Requirements and Guidelines
Qualified candidates will meet the following criteria:
- 75K across all digital channels;
- have a niche that aligns with Sponsor product, messaging, and theme;
- must sign “The Benefits of Soybean Oil” Program Contract upon acceptance into the program.
- must have a professional Instagram account (for reporting purposes)
The application form can be found here.
Please refer to the “The Benefits of Soybean Oil” Program Contract for further details on requirements, deliverables, timelines and additional program information.
*Please note we are requiring business insurance for our programs moving forward but are offering a grace period. If you do not have insurance please reach out to us for more information.